Asian Tuna Bowl
- 100g chunk light tuna in water
- 1/2 cup brown rice
- 1 cup chopped cucumbers
- 1/4 avocado, chopped
- dash of low sodium soy sauce
- dash of chili powder
- spicy mustard
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- 4-5 almonds, chopped
1. Make brown rice according to package.
2. Scoop 1/2 cup cooked rice into bowl. Add chopped avocado, cucumbers and tuna. Mix well.
3. Sprinkle soy sauce and chili powder over mixture and mix again until well combined. Toss sesame seeds and almond pieces over mix. Add a bit of spicy brown mustard on top or on the side.
* This is one of my favorite substitutes when I'm craving sushi. Not the real thing but it does the job ;) I will usually keep the mustard on the side and add some when I want that extra spice.