Baked Broccoli and Butternut Squash
- 1 cup butternut squash, chopped
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- dash of cinnamon
- salt to taste
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Lightly spray foil lined on baking sheet.
2. Place squash and broccoli on sprayed foil. Add salt to taste and sprinkle cinnamon.
3. Bring up ends of foil to meet and close all ends to form a bag. Cook in oven 40 minutes.
* This is great if your looking for something other than just plain veggies. The cinnamon goes surprisingly well with the broccoli and butternut squash.