Baked Zucchini Sticks
- 3 tbsp whole wheat bread crumbs
- 1 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- 1 egg white
- 1 tsp fat-free milk
- 2 large zucchini, cut lengthwise and in 1/2 (about 16 sticks)
- 1/3 cup pasta sauce, warmed
- olive oil spray
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray large baking sheet with olive oil spray.
2. Combine bread crumbs and parmesan cheese in shallow dish.
3. Combine egg white and milk in another dish and beat with fork until blended.
4. Dip wach zucchini stick into the crumb mixture and then into the egg white mixture. Roll again int he crumb mixture to coat and place on baking sheet.
5. Bake 15-18 minutes. Serve with pasta sauce for dipping.
4 zucchini sticks + 4 tsp pasta sauce