BBQ Chicken Bites
- 1 package baked mini phyllo dough shells
- 2oz smoked cheddar cheese, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 3/4 cup cooked shredded BBQ Chicken
- 3 tbsp fat free sour cream
- snipped fresh cilantro as garnish
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Place phyllo dough shells on baking sheet and place a cheese cube into each shell. Divide shredded bbq chicken evenly among shells.
2. Bake uncovered 20 minutes or until heated through. Top with a 1/2 tsp of sour cream and garnish with cilantro.
* These little guys are amazing and are always a big hit!
1 BBQ Chicken Bite