Pulled BBQ Chicken
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 12oz bottle bbq sauce
- 1/2 cup lite italian salad dressing
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tbsp worcestershire sauce
1. Place chicken in slow cooker.
2. In a small bowl, mix bbq sauce, italian dressing, brown sugar and worcestershire sauce. Pour over chicken.
3. Cook on high 3-4 hours or low 6-8 hours. While still in slow cooker, shred with fork and mix with sauce.
* You can also enjoy this chicken just marinated in the sauce without pulling it. Very tasty!