Blueberry Chocolate Protein Pancakes
- 1/2 scoop chocolate whey protein powder
- 1/4 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 tbsp organic raw cacao powder
- 1 tbsp organic coconut flour
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp almond milk
- 1 egg
- 2 egg whites
1. Heat non-stick skillet over medium heat. Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until ingredients are combined and reach desired consistency.
2. Pour 1/4 of the batter onto skillet. Heat for 2 minutes, flip and cook other side. Repeat with remaining batter.
* Makes 4 medium-sized pancakes. Top with more blueberries or your favorite fruits. Drizzle pure maple syrup or honey to make it even sweeter!
4 medium pancakes
Serving size- 1 pancake