Blueberry Pumpkin Protein Pancakes
- 1 egg
- 2 egg whites
- 1 tbsp unsweetened almond milk (plus protein)
- 15g (1/4 cup) organic coconut flour
- 15g (1/4 cup) chocolate whey protein powder (Quest Nutrition)
- 1/2 cup 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup fresh blueberries, extra to garnish
1. Combine all ingredients in a blender. Blend on low until smooth consistency is reached.
2. Heat nonstick skillet over medium heat. Pour about 1/4 cup of batter onto skillet. Heat for about two minutes, then flip to cook other side. Repeat with remaining batter.
* Makes about 6 medium sized pancakes. Add more blueberries to make it berrylicious, or more pumpkin for that extra pumpkin taste. Drizzle with honey, pure maple syrup or even organic unsweetened coconut flakes for a little twist! By far one of the best pancake recipes I have come up with so far and a must try!