Blueberry Wheat Pancakes
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 egg white
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- pure maple syrup
1. Add all ingredients except blueberries and maple syrup to blender. Blend until smooth.
2. Heat non-stick skillet over medium heat. Scoop batter onto skillet and add a few blueberries. Let sit until batter begins to bubble, about 2 minutes. Flip and cook another two minutes. Repeat with remaining batter and top with pure maple syrup and extra blueberries
* Frozen blueberries do not need to be thawed before cooking. They will thaw during process.