Breaded Lamb Chops
- 1 lb. lamb chops
- 1/4 cup worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup whole wheat bread crumbs
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and lightly spray baking sheet with olive oil spray.
2. In a medium bowl, combine worcestershire sauce, soy sauce and garlic powder. Stir to mix.
3. Add two eggs and whisk to combine.
4. Dip chops into sauce to fully cover and then in bread crumbs to completely coat. Place on baking sheet and repeat with remaining chops.
5. Cook in oven for 20 minutes. Turn over and cook for 15 more minutes.
* This recipe is so delicious if your a lamb lover. Some simple ingredients in a bowl and you have a yummy dish to serve!