- 1 small whole wheat wrap
- 3 egg whites
- 1/2 cup fresh spinach
- 2 slices tomato
- 1/4 cup lite mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup mushrooms, chopped (optional)
- additional toppings (optional)
1. Heat a small nonstick skillet over medium heat and preheat oven to 350 degrees. Pour egg whites onto skillet and let sit 2-3 minutes.
2. Once begins to cook through add spinach, tomato slices, mushrooms and any other toppings on top. Add cheese and let cook additional minute.
3. Lightly spray baking sheet and place wrap on sheet. Remove egg white and toppings from skillet and slide onto wrap. If using a larger wrap, center and then cut the edges to form a circle. Place in oven for 4-5 minutes. Remove and enjoy!
* This recipe is great for breakfast or any other time of day! Try adding other ingredients to make it more pizza-like such as sauce or salsa. Add other veggies or toppings like avocado, onions, peppers to make it even more healthy!