Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 6oz low-fat whipped cream cheese
- 6oz plain greek yogurt
- 6oz shredded chicken
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 1/2 tbsp ranch dip mix
- 1/2 cup + 2 tbsp franks buffalo wing sauce, divided
1. Preheat oven to 350 degreed and lightly spray 8x8 baking dish.
2. In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, yogurt, chicken, 1/2 cup buffalo sauce, 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese and ranch dip mix.
3. Spread mixture into baking dish and top with remaining mozzarella cheese and buffalo sauce.
4. Bake for 20 minutes.