Butternut Squash Fries
- 1 butternut squash
- olive oil, coconut oil or avocado oil cooking spray
- dash of cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Lightly spray baking sheet with cooking spray. Cut butternut squash into 1 inch thick strips and cut skin off.
2. Place strips onto baking sheet and spread out evenly. Lightly spray strips with olive oil spray and sprinkle cinnamon.
3. Bake for 25 minutes. Broil on low 2-3 minutes for a crispier fry!
* Craving french fries? This is definitely one of my go-to's when I am craving fast food french fries! They are so yummy! Try with garlic powder or cayenne pepper for different flavors.