Cauliflower "Fried Rice"
- 1 head of Cauliflower (1.5-2 lbs)
- 2 tbsp Sesame Oil
- 1 tbsp Garlic
- 1 cup Carrots, diced
- 32-3 tbsp Bragg's Liquid Aminos
- 2 Egg Whites
- Salt-free Garlic Powder or desired spices
1. Chop Cauliflower into smaller florets and place in food processor. Blend until finely chopped.
2. Heat Sesame oil on large skillet over medium heat. Add Cauliflower and mix with oil. Toss every 1-2 minutes for 5 minutes.
3. Add diced carrots and garlic and continue tossing for additional 5-8 minutes until carrots are cooked.
4. Spread mixture to outside of pan to create a hole in the center. Pour egg whites and scramble in center, then mix with cauliflower mixture.
5. Add desired spices and Aminos. Serve hot!
10 servings- 1 serving = 1/2 cup