- 1 lb. lean ground chicken
- 1 cup fresh spinach, chopped
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup low-fat shredded mexican cheese blend
- grated parmesan cheese
1. Heat oven to 375 degrees. Combine all ingredients, except parmesan cheese, in a bowl. Heat a non-stick oven proof grilling skillet over medium heat.
2. Form mixture into 1-2 inch balls and place on skillet. Turn every minute to brown all sides of meat ball.
3. Once browned, place entire skillet in oven and cook for 20 minutes.
* These are a healthy substitute for meatballs. You can also use ground turkey. Toss with pesto, organic tomato sauce and serve over zucchini noodles or whole grain pasta!