- 8oz chicken breast cutlets
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 large bunch of arugula (about 4oz) stems trimmed
- 3oz softened crumbled goat cheese
- 2 tsp olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Season chicken with salt and pepper.
2. Lay cutlets smooth side down on baking sheet. Layer each cutlet with arugula. Crumble the goat cheese in the middle.
3. Starting with the narrow end, roll up chicken tightly and seat with toothpick.
4. In a large non-stick oven proof skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Swirl to coat bottom of pan.
5. Cook, seam side down until golden brown, 2-3 minutes. Turn chicken.
6. Transfer skillet to oven. Cook until chicken is opaque throughout, 10-12 minutes. Remove toothpicks and slice chicken.