Chocolate Apple Cinnamon Muffins
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 3/4 cup unsweetened apple sauce
- 2 egg whites
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cup quick cooking oats
- 2 scoops chocolate whey protein
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Lightly spray muffin pan with olive oil spray. Combine all ingredients in mixing bowl and mix well.
2. Pour mixture into muffin pan, makes 12. Bake for 17 minutes. Let cool.
* These are great to make a batch and then grab for a quick breakfast in the morning. Just keep them in the refrigerator and heat in the microwave for 30 seconds. Top with fat free greek yogurt for some icing!