Chocolate Banana Muffins
- 1/2 cup quick cooking oats
- 1 tbsp ground flaxseed
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 tbsp honey or agave nectar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 tsp raw cocoa powder
- 2 egg whites
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- pinch of cinnamon or vanilla extract (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and lightly spray muffin pan with olive oil spray.
2. Mash the bananas on a separate bowl.
3. Combine all ingredients and mix until blended.
4. Pour mixture into muffin pan and bake 13-15 minutes.
* Makes about 6 muffins. These are delicious and great for on-the-go breakfast or even a little dessert. Keep them in the freezer and microwave for 1 minute, enjoy!
* Recipe from @corporate_sneakers on instagram! Thanks!