Chocolate Berry Protein Pancakes
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder
- 2 egg whites
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 Tbsp low fat cottage cheese
- water consistency to liking
- Cinnamon to taste
- Greek yogurt to top
- 1 cup berries
1. Blend all ingredients except for berries and cinnamon in blender.
2. Lightly spray nonstick pan with baking powder. Pour mixture and sprinkle a couple berries and cinnamon. Cook until bubbles appear and flip. Top with berries and yogurt.
* Experiment with this recipe and try your favorite berries!