Chocolate Cinnamon Power Smoothie
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 scoop chocolate whey protein powder
- 1 banana
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- 3 small squares of dark chocolate (at least 70% cocoa)
- 3 ice cubes
1. Add almond milk and protein powder to blender. Blend on low for one minute until powder has dissolved.
2. Add remaining ingredients and blend on low 30 seconds. Turn speed to high for one minute and then again to low until all ingredients are combines and formed liquid.
* This tastes just like a chocolate smoothie but with so much added nutrition! Try with extra ice cubes to make it thicker!