Chocolate Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- 1 banana, mashed
- 1 tbsp organic raw cacao powder
- 1/3 cup quick cooking oats
- 1 tbsp (12) raisins
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and lightly spray baking sheet with olive oil spray.
2. Mash banana until mushy! Combine mashed banana with cacao power and oats. Add Raisins.
3. Scoop batter with tablespoon and drop onto baking sheet. Form into cookie shape desired. Repeat with remaining batter.
4. Place cookie sheet in oven for 13-14 minutes. Let cool. Serve warm or refrigerate for later.
* 100% GULT-FREE Cookies!!! This recipe makes about 6 cookies. Double the ingredients for more! Literally takes 2 minutes to put together. A healthy snack for now, later and on the go. Even your kids will love these! I used yellow Raisins for this recipe, they taste the same as regular ones! These taste good warm or cool. Store in refrigerator for up to 1 week.
Makes 6 cookies