Chocolate PB Nicecream
- 2 bananas, chopped and frozen overnight
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tbsp natural almond or peanut butter
- handful of dark chocolate chips
1. Blend frozen bananas, milk and butter in blended on high until smooth.
2. Place in container and freeze at least 2-3 hours, longer for firmer ice cream.
* TIP: Use less almond milk for firmer ice cream. If you use less almond milk you may not even need to freeze and can eat right away!
* Try with different toppings! Of course my favorite is chocolate chips, but try with honey, fruit, nuts etc. Try on top of oatmeal or even in a parfait.