Cinnamon Apple Pancakes
- 1 apple, cored and sliced
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 egg white
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup oats
- 2 tbsp whole wheat flour
- 1 tsp nutmeg (optional)
1. Heat non-stick skillet over medium heat. Combine all ingredients in a blend and blend until smooth.
2. Pour about 2 tbsp of batter onto non-stick skillet. Heat each side for 2-3 minutes and repeat with remaining batter.
3. top with cinnamon and apple slices. Drizzle pur maple syrup.
* This is a great alternative to the banana pancakes. If you run out or simply craving apples instead, these are amazing!
TIP: Keep the pancakes small to keep them together!