Cinnamon Roasted Sweet Potatoes
- 2 large sweet potatoes, peeled
- garlic powder
- ground cinnamon
- avocado oil, coconut or olive oil cooking spray
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Lightly spray baking dish with cooking spray.
2. Dice sweet potato into large chunks. Place in baking dish.
3. Lightly spray with olive oil spray. Sprinkle a dash of garlic powder and cinnamon over potatoes. Mix well to coat with spices.
4. Cook in oven for 40 minutes. Remove halfway through to stir, and add more olive oil and cinnamon if desired.
* These are amazing! I love sweet potatoes in every form! Great dish to accompany any meal. You can also use the ziplock bag method with this by putting the potatoes in a bag and mixing with the spices that way.