Clean Reeses Peanut Butter Protein Cups
- 4 tbsp organic raw cacao powder
- 10 tbsp PB2
- 1 scoop chocolate whey protein powder (I used AMP)
- 12 tbsp water
1. In medium bowl, mix 7 tbsp of water with 10 tbsp of pb2. Add more water depending on desired consistency. Should not be watery but creamy!
2. Place 6 cupcake/muffin liners in muffin pan. Evenly distribute peanut butter mixture between all 6 cups. Place entire pan in freezer for about 30 minutes.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine protein powder and cacao powder. Add 5-6 tbsp of water depending on consistency. This should also be creamy but not watery. Evenly distribute mixture by pouring on top of peanut butter. Place pan back in freezer for about 1 hour. Leave them in the freezer and place in refrigerator about 20-30 minutes before enjoying to ensure they soften. Do not keep in refrigerator or they will melt.
* I have not tried this with regular almond or peanut butter but should come out the same if you do not have pb2. The nutrition facts will be different. If you don't have a muffin pan, you can just use the cupcake liners and should keep shape.
Makes 6 Reeses cups