- 1 15oz package oreo cookies
- 2 3.9 oz packages instant chocolate pudding
- 4 cups milk
- 8oz cream cheese at room temperature
- 1/4 cup butter at room temperature
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 8oz cool whip
- gummy worms
1. Crush oreos into fine crumbs using food processor or place in ziplock bag and crush with rolling pin. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together both boxes of instant pudding with milk for about 2 minutes. Let sit for 5 minutes.
3. Beat together cream cheese and butter on medium speed until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes. Reduce speed to low and add powdered sugar. Then gradually increase speed back to medium until fluffy.
4. Using a rubber spatula, fold the cream cheese mixture into the chocolate pudding. Then fold in cool whip until completely combined.
5. Layer the dessert with alternating layers of crushed oreo and pudding mixture. Beginning and ending with crushed oreos.
6. Refrigerate at least 4 hours (or overnight) before serving. Decorate with gummy worms.
* Can be served in any dish. I like mine in a glass trifle dish so you can see the layers.