Double Chocolate Protein Pancakes
- 3 eggs whites
- 1 tbsp organic raw cacao powder
- 1 tbsp chocolate whey protein powder
- 3 tbsp quick cooking oats
1. Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until well combined.
2. Heat nonstick skillet over medium heat. Pour batter into about 4-5 inch circle onto skillet. Let cook about 2 minutes, flip and cook another minute. Repeat with remaining batter.
* Makes 4-5 small pancakes. For more, double the ingredients. Add other ingredients like cinnamon, chocolate chips, honey or even bananas for a different twist! Top with Chocolate chips, almonds, yogurt, pure maple syrup, honey, etc.