Easy Oreo Owl Cupcakes
- 1 18oz box devil's food cake mix and ingredients
- 1 16oz tub chocolate frosting
- oreo cookies (2 each cupcake)
- brown m&m's (2 per cupcake)
- orange m&m's (2 per cupcake)
1. Bake cupcakes according to package direcctions. Allow to cool.
2. Frost cupcakes and gently sweep up 2 "ears" using icing spatula.
3. Carefully twist oreos so that filling is intact. Place two oreo halves with filling still on onto cupcake, filling side up, for "eyes." Place two brown m&m's on top of filling for the eyes. Place an orange m&m vertically for the nose. Continue until all are complete.
* You can also use reese's pieces for the eyes and nose. One thing I added was sliced almonds. I gathered 2-3 on the side for "wings" and on top for the "ears." These are really cute and delicious. I wish I could find the picture I took of these to post!!!