- 12 eggs
- 1-2 cups grated low-fat cheese
- 3 onions, diced
- various chopped veggies: Broccoli, red pepper, zucchini, mushrooms, etc.
- diced canadian bacon, lean ham, or crumbled cooked turkey sausage
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees and spray muffin pan with baking spray.
2. In the bottom of the muffin cups, layer diced veggies and cheese. Fill about 2/3.
3. Break eggs into large measuring bowl with pour spout. Beat well and pour eggs into each muffin cup until 3/4 full. Stir slightly with fork.
4. Bake 25-35 minutes until muffins rise and slightly brown. Keep in refrigerator 1-2 weeks. Microwave on High 1-2 minutes for breakfast!
* Add various spices you like to customize. My favorite is chili powder. For the cheese, I like to use part skim mozzarella. Low in carbs and fat!