Favorite Veggie Toss
- 1 sweet potato, diced
- 1/2 butternut squash, diced
- 1/2 bundle asparagus
- 1 cup carrots, chopped
- 1 zucchini, diced into half circles
- salt to taste
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil, avocado oil or coconut oil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Place all ingredients in gallon ziplock bag. Close and shake bag to evenly distribute.
2. Lightly spray 9x13 baking dish with olive oil spray. Pour ingredients into dish and cook in oven 1 hour.
* This is something I literally just threw together. I just picked all my favorite veggies and thought of something I could make that would last a few days. Loved it! Try all your favorite veggies in one big dish, that way you will have them handy for the nest few days too and won't have to cook them!