Garlic Cheddar Biscuits
- 2 tbsp light butter melted
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp fresh chopped parsley
- 2 cups heart smart bis-quick
- 1 cup shredded fat free cheddar mozzarella cheese
- 2/3 cup fat free milk
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl, combine bis-quick mix, cheddar cheese and 1 clove of minced garlic.
3. Stir in milk and mix.
4. Drop batter by heaping spoonfuls onto prepared baking sheet. (should make about 12) Bake for 10 minutes.
5. Meanwhile, melt butter in a small skillet and add the clove of minced garlic. Saute on low heat for about 1 minute.
6. Remove from heat and add fresh parsley. Brush biscuits with melted butter mixture and bake an additional 5 minutes or until lightly browned on bottom.
* These taste great as a appetizer to any meal. Be aware, they don't last long in the refrigerator for leftovers so eat up!