Goat Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms with Caramelized Onions
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 large portabella
- 1 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Melt butter in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add onions and cook, stirring until soft and caramelized. 10 minutes.
3. In a medium bowl, combine onions, goat cheese, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
4. Spoon the filling into each mushroom cavity and top with parmesan. Place on baking sheet, cavity side up. Bake 15-20 minutes.