Greek Quinoa and Avocados
- 1/2 cup uncooked quinoa
- 2 roma tomatoes, seeded and finely chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded fresh spinach
- 1/3 cup freshly chopped onions
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp avocado, coconut or olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 avocados, pitted peeled and diced
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
1. Cook quinoa according to package. In a medium bowl, stir together cooked quinoa, tomatoes, spinach and onions.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together lemon juice, oil and salt. Mix with quinoa.
3. Gently mix in diced avocado. Sprinkle with feta.
* This is a great dish. It has me in the habit of adding a little feta to any quinoa meal!