Grilled Vegetable and Hummus Sandwich
- 2 slices whole wheat bread, toasted
- few slices green pepper
- few slices onion
- 4 grape tomatoes, sliced in half
- olive oil, avocado oil or coconut oil cooking spray
- handful fresh spinach
- 1/8 avocado, sliced
- 2 tbsp hummus
1. Lightly spray medium skillet with olive oil spray. Heat over medium high heat. Add sliced peppers, onions, and spinach, tomatoes to skillet Spray with cooking oil spray.
2. Mix vegetables while cooking. Cook about 5 minutes. While veggies are cooking, toast bread and slice avocado.
3. Spread hummus on toasted bread. Add avocado and grilled veggies and tomato to sandwich.
* This is something random I threw together and is was surprisingly good! Very healthy lunch and you can make it with whatever veggies you have in the refrigerator.