Homemade Chocolate Sauce
- 3 tbsp unsweetened raw cacao powder
- 4 tbsp water (depending on how thick you want the sauce, add less or more)
- 1 tsp vanilla exract
- 1 tbsp pure maple syrup
1. Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Mix well until reaches consistency that resembles chocolate sauce. Serve chilled or warmed! Store in refrigerator up to 2 weeks.
* This recipe comes out better if you start with the water base and then add the other ingredients into it. This is a great addition to any clean or healthy dessert. Add to your granola, oatmeal, pancakes, anything!
* Original recipe from @fitgirlqq on instagram <3