Mexican Chicken Quinoa
- 1/2 cup cooked quinoa
- 1/2 cup butternut squash, cubed
- 1/2 cup cooked ground chicken
- 1/4 cup salsa
1. Cook quinoa according to package. Cook ground chicken and butternut squash while waiting for quinoa. Heat oven to 400 degrees and place squash on baking sheet and lightly spray with olive oil spray. Cook in oven 15-20 minutes.
2. Mix cooked quinoa, squash and chicken in a bowl. Add desired amount of salsa.
* This is a great dish to eat for lunch or dinner. It is really filling and very delicious. Double the ingredients for a larger dinner for two! Try adding diced avocado!