Mini Ham and Cheese Quinoa Cups
- 2 cups cooked quinoa (about 3/4-1 cup uncooked)
- 2 eggs
- 2 egg whites
- 1 cup shredded zucchini
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup diced ham
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 2 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/4 tsp salt
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Add all ingredients to large bowl and combine.
2. Spray muffin pan with cooking spray and add mixture to each cup.
3. Bake 15-20 minutes. Let cool 5 minutes.
* I got this recipe from a blog called Iowa Girl Eats, who also provides some healthy recipes. This has become a favorite of mine. Once you make them they can become very convenient in a bust lifestyle. Leftovers can be refrigerated or frozen, just reheat!