Mini Zucchini Pizzas
- 2 medium zucchinis, sliced
- 3 tbsp pizza sauce
- 2 tbsp no salt added tomato paste
- 1/4 tsp oregano
- dash of garlic powder
- 3/4 cup reduced fat shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup reduced fat parmesan cheese
- 4 turkey pepperonis cut in half
- 8 black olives, pitted and chopped
1. Preheat broiler on High. Spray large baking sheet with olive oil spray. Slice Zucchini at a slight diagonal to make about 16 pieces. Place on baking sheet and set aside.
2. Mix together pizza sauce, tomato paste, oregano and garlic powder. Spread 1 tsp over each slice of zucchini.
3. MIx together the cheese's and sprinkle 1 tbsp over each zucchini slice.
4. Add chopped olives and pepperoni slices on top of the cheese. Broil in over for 3-5 minutes until cheese is melted.