Oven Roasted Bacon Veggies
- 11 strips of turkey bacon
- 3 zucchinis
- 1/2 lb. brussel spouts
- extra virgin olive oil, avocado oil or coconut oil
- salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and lightly spray baking sheet with olive oil cooking spray. Cut bacon into bite size pieces and fry them up until crispy. Set aside on paper towel to soak up grease.
2. Cut brussel sprouts in half and place in large ziplock bag. Cut end of zucchini off and cut lengthwise. Cut them in half circle shapes and place in bag with sprouts.
3. Drizzle olive oil in ziplock bag. Close tightly and shake to evenly distribute olive oil. Place on sprouts and zucchini on baking sheet. Cook in oven for 20-30 minutes.
3. Add bacon last 5 minutes of cooking to warm.
* This is delicious and a great side dish to any recipe. Try adding other vegetables like cauliflower and broccoli.