- 2 eggs
- 2 cups light tasting olive oil
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp yellow mustard
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
1. In a blender, add the eggs, vinegar, and mustard and blend together. Leave the blender running on low and slowly drizzle the oil in. (Do Not dump the oil in quickly. This part takes patience.)
2. Turn blender off once all of the olive oil is in and has thickened. Add the salt and cayenne pepper. Mix well or blend again for another few seconds.
* This recipe tastes so much better than regular mayo and lasts pretty long in the refrigerator. It makes a lot so I store mine in a mason jar. You can also customize this one with more/less cayenne or different spices such as: fresh dill, basil, cilantro, garlic, onion, hot sauce, or curry powder.
Makes 40 servings. 1 serving: