Parmesan Garlic Chicken
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 clove garlic, minced
- salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Brush chicken breasts on both sides with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Place onto non-stick sprayed baking sheet.
2. In a small bowl, combine parmesan cheese, garlic and 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil. Spread mixture evenly on top of chicken breasts. Bake in oven for 20 minutes.
* I got this recipe from Iowagirleats.com, it came out spectacular and so easy to make!