Parmesan Zucchini Chips
- 1-2 zucchini
- olive oil, coconut oil or avocado oil cooking spray
- salt to taste
- grated parmesan cheese to taste
1. Wash and cut zucchini in half. Slice zucchini to make thin circles OR lengthwise.
2. Lightly coat baking sheet and place zucchini slices into large ziplock bag.
3. Spray a small amount of cooking spray into bag to lightly cover zucchini in olive oil. Add salt and parmesan cheese. Close bag and shake to mix ingredients.
4. Place zucchini on baking sheet and bake about 20 minutes.
* I've found that the best way to use less oil, spices, and other ingredients is to use the ziplock bag to spread. It also helps distribute all the ingredients evenly to each piece of zucchini. I also broil these on low for a few minutes at the end for a crispier taste.