PB Avocado Smoothie
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup chilled or cooled coffee
- 2 scoops chocolate whey protein powder
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 banana
- 4 cups fresh spinach
- 2 tbsp natural peanut butter
1. Combine liquids and protein powder in blender. Blend on low until combined.
2. Add all other ingredients. Blend on low for 30 seconds, on high for 30 seconds and then on low until all ingredients are well combined and has liquid consistency.
* This was my first smoothie with avocado in it. I had left over coffee from the morning and then added my usual ingredients (banana, spinach and protein). This came out amazing! The avocado and coffee will give you energy and perfect for before or after a workout. I made this smoothie for me and my husband. For one person, just cut all ingredients (except the banana) in half. Enjoy!