PB Banana Omelette
- 3 egg whites
- 1/2 scoop chocolate whey protein powder
- 1 tsp cocoa powder
- 1 banana sliced
- 1 tbsp pure honey
- 1 tbsp natural almond or peanut butter
- dark chocolate chips.
1. Spray small skillet with olive oil spray and heat over medium heat. Whisk together protein powder, egg whites and coco powder. Pour into skillet and swirl to coat bottom. Let cook 2-3 minutes.
2. When eggs start to get firmer and is no longer watery, add half of the sliced bananas to one side of the omelette and drizzle with honey. Flip opposite side up to form omelette and to cover bananas and honey. Leave to finish cooking another minute.
3. Once cooked, sprinkle with dark chocolate chips, garnish with sliced bananas and drizzle with peanut butter.
* This was my second effort at a flavored omelette. The flavor is so good, you don't even need maple syrup!.