Protein Pumpkin Pancakes
- 1 1/2 cup oat flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp allspice
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 4 egg whites
- 1/2 cup raw pumpkin
- 1 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
1. Preheat skillet to medium heat.
2. Mix oat flour, baking powder, cinnamon, allspice and nutmeg.
3. Whisk egg white and pumpkin.
4. Mix in almond milk. Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix together.
5. Scoop batter with 1/4 cup onto pan. Cook 3-5 minutes on each side. Drizzle with pure maple syrup.