Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Zucchini Muffins
- 1 cup canned pure pumpkin
- 1 cup honey
- 1/2 tsp extra virgin olive oil or coconut oil
- 1 egg white
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 2 tsp baking soda
- dash of salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 3/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 cup grated zucchini
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees and lightly spray muffin pan with olive oil spray. In a medium bowl, combine pumpkin, honey, oil, egg white and vanilla.
2. In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon. Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients. Fold in chocolate chips and zucchini.
3. Bake in oven for 17 minutes. Makes 12.
* These are seriously to die for! I couldn't believe it when I made these how good they turned out and they are SO healthy. I have them for breakfast, snacks and DESSERT! Will be making these ongoing they are that good! Also will be trying these as cookies too! Keep them in the freezer for up t 6 months.