Pumpkin French Toast
- 4 slices whole wheat or whole grain bread
- 1 banana (sliced in half)
- 2 egg whites
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup pumpkin
- Pure maple syrup
1. Add 1/2 banana, 2 egg whites, cinnamon, almond milk and pumpkin to blender. Blend on low one minute, on high 30 sec and then again on low until ingredients create liquid mixture. Pour in shallow bowl.
2. Lightly spray large skillet with olive oil spray and heat over medium high heat. Slice remaining half of banana and set aside.
3. Add one slice of bread to bread and let sit in mixture for one minute on each side. Add to heated skillet. Cook on each side 2-3 minutes until lightly browned. Repeat with remaining slices.
4. Slice bread in half and drizzle maple syrup. Top with remaining banana slices and cinnamon.
* This recipe is just something I threw together after making the other french toast. It is absolutely amazing for you pumpkin lovers!