- 2 egg whites
- 2 tbsp Pure Pumpkin
- 1 tsp cacao powder
- 1/2 banana
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- dash of honey
- dash of cinnamon
- 1 tbsp dark chocolate chips
1. Add all ingredients to a blender and blend on low until well combined. (Can also whisk ingredients together in a bowl if you don't have a blender)
2. Lightly spray small skillet with olive oil spray and heat over medium heat.
3. Pour pumpkin mixture over skillet and let cook about 3 minutes. Slice banana and add slices to one side of omelette. Add blueberries to same side and drizzle honey fruit.
4. Fold other side of omelette over fruit to create a traditional omelette and let cook another minute.
5. Remove from skillet and garnish with additional blueberries, banana, and dark chocolate chips. Sprinkle some cinnamon to finish.
* When I made this for the first time I forgot to add the dark chocolate chips! Something I will never do again!!! But still tasted amazing. Try with different fruits or even with greek yogurt in the middle or for a garnish.