- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 9inch unbaked pie crust
- 1 15oz can pumpkin
- 1 14oz can unsweetened condensed milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ginger
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Whisk pumpkin, condensed milk, spices, eggs and salt in a large bowl until smooth.
2. Pour into crust and bake for 15 minutes.
3. Bring oven temperature down to 350 degrees and bake for another 35 minutes. Stick with knife or toothpick to see if comes out clean. Let cool 20-30 minutes and serve with cool whip topping!