Pumpkin Spice Protein Muffins
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 egg
- 1 egg white
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries or raisins
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- 1/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and lightly spray muffin pan.
2. Combine pumpkin, eggs, flour and milk in a medium mixing bowl. Mix well.
3. Add all spices and mix in. Add chocolate chips and cranberries/raisins.
4. Using tablespoon, scoop equal amounts batter into muffin pan. Place in oven for 25 minutes. Makes 6 muffins.
*Pumpkin lovers, you will love these! Great for pre- and post-workout snacks, breakfast, or to bring to any occasion! Try adding some PB2 mixture on top for "icing"!