- 1/2 cup cooked quinoa
- 1 tbsp italian seasoning
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 egg
- shredded mozzarella cheese
- fresh spinach
- diced onion
- organic pizza sauce
- diced mushrooms
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees and spray baking sheet with olive oil spray. Combine cooked quinoa, italian seasoning, garlic powder and egg in a bowl.
2. Spread onto baking sheet to form a circle or any shape for pizza crust.
3. Bake in oven for 7-10 minutes until golden brown.
4. Add preferred toppings- pizza sauce, cheese, veggies
5. Place in oven for another 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
* This recipe is a great alternative when you are craving take out! it is quick, especially if you have left over or already prepared quinoa in the refrigerator and is so much healthier than regular pizza. Try with any of your favorite toppings! This makes a personal sized pizza. For a bigger one to share, double the ingredients!